Regional Council Student Scholarship
The Regional Council Scholarship fund was established in 1996 in order to provide scholarships to recipients from within each of NACA’s regions. The fund, administered by the NACA Foundation, is maintained by an annual contribution from each of the regions. The scholarships, which annually vary in amount, are to be used for educational expenses including tuition, books, fees or other related expenses. Scholarships are presented at individual NACA regional conferences.
ONLY current undergraduate students are eligible to apply.
High school students are not eligible.
Materials must be received in the NACA Office by May 1.
Applicants for the Regional Council Student Leader Scholarship must:
- Be matriculated undergraduate students in good standing at the time of application and during the semester in which the awards are received;
- Hold significant leadership positions on their campuses;
- Have made significant contributions to their campus communities; and,
- Have demonstrated leadership skills and abilities.
- High school students are not eligible.