NACA Northern Plains Regional Student Leadership Scholarship
ONLY current graduate or undergraduate students in the NACA Northern Plains Region are eligible to apply.
High school students are not eligible.
The NACA Northern Plains Regional Student Leadership Scholarship is designed to assist students pursuing graduate or undergraduate study leading toward a career in student activities or a related student services field. Scholarships are credited directly to the institution in which the student is enrolled to cover tuition, fees and related educational expenses, upon certification of enrollment by the institution’s registrar. The scholarship endowment provides for one annual award and is non-renewable. If a recipient does not need to make full use of the award for tuition, fees and related educational purposes, the student may use the remaining funds toward institutional expenses the following year, or may return the unused funds to the NACA Foundation.
Materials must be submitted online by Jan. 15.
All scholarship recipients will be selected by an anonymous Scholarship Committee appointed by the Chair of the Board of Trustees. The Committee will give primary consideration to:
- The undergraduate record of academic achievement
- Involvement in and contribution to NACA Northern Plains by a student from a Wisconsin or Upper Peninsula of Michigan school
- Potential for success in the field of campus activities
The Scholarship Committee will give secondary consideration to:
- Be matriculated undergraduate or graduate students in good standing and enrolled in the equivalent of at least six semester credits at the time of the application and during the semester in which the award is received
- Be either currently enrolled in, or have received a degree from, a college or university within Wisconsin or Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Have demonstrated leadership skill and significant service to their campus community
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- High school students are not eligible
NACA membership or involvement is not a criterion for selection.