NACA South Student Leadership Scholarships
ONLY current undergraduate students within the NACA South Region are eligible to apply.
High school students are not eligible.
The NACA South Student Leadership Scholarship, endowed by the former NACA Southeast Region, was established in 1994 to recognize the achievements of undergraduate student leaders enrolled at colleges and universities in the former NACA Southeast Region. The fund provides up to four scholarships annually. Awards are intended to be used for educational purposes, such as tuition, fees and books. Selections are made in the summer; scholarships are mailed to recipients no later than Aug. 1.
Materials must be submitted online between Feb. 15 and March 31. Only the first 75 qualified applications will be considered.
- Be full-time, matriculated undergraduate students in good standing at the time of the application and during the semester in which the award is received
- Demonstrate significant leadership skills and ability
- Hold a significant leadership position on campus
- Have made significant contributions via volunteer involvement, either on or off campus
- Be enrolled in a college or university within the NACA South Region
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- High school students are not eligible.
NACA membership or involvement is not a criterion for selection.