NACA Foundation Graduate Scholarships
ONLY current graduate students are eligible to apply. High school students are not eligible.
One means by which the NACA Foundation demonstrates its commitment to the development of professionals in the field of campus activities is through providing scholarships to individuals pursuing graduate work in preparation for, or to enhance, a career in campus activities. NACA offers four graduate scholarships—the Donald L. McCullough Memorial Scholarship Fund, the New England McCullough Memorial Scholarship Fund, the William E. Brattain Graduate Scholarship Fund and the Hayward M. "Skip" Daugherty, Jr. Graduate Scholarship Fund. The Brattain and the Daugherty scholarships are for students in Mid Atlantic/Central and Mid Atlantic/Mid America regions, respectively, while the McCullough scholarship is designated for students in the NACA Northeast region.
Materials must be submitted online by May 30.
Graduate scholarships are awarded annually to individuals pursuing a master’s or doctorate degree in student personnel services or a related area. Applicants for graduate scholarships must:
- Have graduated from a four-year college or university with a minimum grade point average of 2.5;
- Be matriculated in a master’s or doctorate degree program in student personnel services or a related area, and provide proof of acceptance and matriculation into an accredited graduate school; and
- Have demonstrated experience and involvement in campus activities and be committed to pursuing a career as a campus activities professional.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- High school students are not eligible.