NACA Mid Atlantic Undergraduate Scholarship for Student Leaders
ONLY current undergraduate students in the NACA Mid Atlantic Region are eligible to apply.
High school students are not eligible.
The NACA Mid Atlantic Undergraduate Scholarship for Student Leaders, established in 1995, was created through an endowment by the former NACA East Coast Region to the NACA Foundation. The fund provides for up to two scholarships annually, which are intended to be used for educational purposes, such as tuition, fees, books, etc. Scholarships are awarded in spring/summer, with checks mailed to recipients upon verification of enrollment.
Materials must be submitted online between Feb. 15 and March 31. Only the first 75 qualified applications will be considered.
- Be matriculated undergraduate students in good standing at the time of their application and during the semester in which the award is received;
- Maintain a grade point average of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale);
- Demonstrate significant leadership skills and ability;
- Hold a significant leadership position on campus or in the community;
- Have made significant contributions via volunteer involvement, either on or off campus; and,
- Be enrolled in a college or university within the NACA Mid Atlantic region. You must be a U.S. Citizen
- High school students are not eligible.
NACA membership or involvement is not a criterion for selection.