Lori Rhett Memorial Scholarship
ONLY current undergraduate students or graduate students in the NACA West region are eligible to apply. High school students are not eligible.
The Lori Rhett Memorial Scholarship, endowed by the former NACA Pacific Northwest Region in 1996, was created to recognize the achievements of undergraduate or graduate student leaders enrolled in colleges and universities located in the former NACA Pacific Northwest Region. The fund will provide for one annual award. Awards are to be used for educational purposes, such as tuition, fees and books. Selection is made in the summer and the recipient will be announced at the NACA West regional conference.
Materials must be submitted online between May 15 and June 30. Only the first 75 qualified applications will be considered.
- Be matriculated undergraduate or graduate students with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better at the time of application and during the semester in which the award is received
- Demonstrate significant leadership skills and abilities
- Hold a significant leadership position on campus
- Have made significant contributions via volunteer involvement, either on or off campus; and,
- Be enrolled in a college or university within the NACA West region.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen.
- High school students are not eligible.
NACA membership or involvement is not a criterion for selection.